Monday, February 17, 2014

Enjoying Jakarta with Mercure Convention Centre Ancol Help

I am so glad that I turned to Westhill Consulting Travel and Tours, I knew I wouldn’t get disappointed.  They booked me at Mercure Convention Centre Ancol.  I was so glad because I just told them what I needed and preferred location and that’s it, the hotel is perfect for me.

Location wise, it is very perfect as it is very near the places I need to go since I am here for business.  The hotel is located in the popular tourist destination of North Jakarta, just a short walk from the hotel is Ancol Dreamland.  How cool is that?
Everyone at the hotel was very professional, the front desk duty was very pleasant and helpful at all times.  You can sense that they have value for money.  What I like about this place is, it is a resort hotel with nice pool and slides for children.  Hotel corridors were impressive.

Ancol main attraction, Dunia Fantancy, was fun.  I enjoyed it a lot. This is the one of the reasons why I enjoyed my stay there and probably the reason that I will go back.  My only complaint was the hotel should provide shuttle which is around 2 to 3 Km away by walk from the theme park entrance.  But walking is okay for me though, but to others it isn’t.
I appreciate the fact that even though their customers go in and out from the beach, especially with kids, they have maintained the cleanliness and odor of the alley.  The room was nice, air-conditioning worked properly, tv too, bathroom was comfy.  Nothing to complain about. They are large and comfortable, and offer slippers and a mini bar.  A hair dryer, wireless internet access and complimentary toiletries can be found in each room of the hotel. Bathrooms in the hotel feature a shower and bathrobes.

They also offer a fitness centre and outdoor tennis courts, the Mercure Convention Centre Ancol is situated on the beachfront. It features beach views and 4-star rooms.

I also love that the facilities at the Mercure include a ballroom, a kids club and a poolside snack bar. The hotel also provides family rooms, a coffee bar and 24 hour room service. Recreational facilities at the hotel include billiards, a garden and a playground.

I enjoyed a unique dining experience at the bar and traditional restaurant. The hotel's comfortable restaurant is open for breakfast.  Overall, I like the hotel.
But I must give you a warning though, be aware of scams.  Well, it is common everywhere and they always targets tourists and foreigners.


Related Sites:
http://westhillconsulting.info
http://westhillconsulting.info/blog/

1 comment:

  1. Whole world is beautiful, when visit by concerning these services. These services only enhance by using salesforce administrator.

    ReplyDelete